Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1

So, here goes. I simply wanted a place where I could say nothing to anyone, or anything to noone. I am new to the world of blogging, so, I'm just gonna wing it.

Ok, here is the big issue. I simply misbehaved (with respect to caloric intake) during the holiday season. I gained a heart wrenching 10 pounds. Unacceptable.

As a student, preparing for finals often cosumes ALL of my time at the end of the semester, and thus, before today (01/03/2011) I hadn't been to the gym since Thanksgiving. But alas, I made my triumphant return today, and, after 30 minutes on the elliptical wanted to die. But, it was a good start.

Additionally I have reinstated the use of my 'Lose-it' app and will do my very best to not only record my daily caloric intake and physical activity, but also stay within the allotted caloric amounts.

So, here goes...the

My current weight is 197.5 lbs.
My goal weight is 160 lbs.
My height is 5'10.

I aim go lose around 2 pounds per week. I have arbitrarily set my first checkpoint on March 16, 2011 (my birthday) with the goal weight of 185 pounds.

And alas, let the games begin.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment