Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3

All I do is win win win!

There is no match to the way you feel after a good work-out. Even when you feel like you are going to literally die throughout the workout, the sense of relief, accomplishment, and pride is unmatched.

I took some time away from studying tonight to watch the first episode of The Biggest Loser (on Hulu of course). I love the show and find it very inspiring. Every time I watch it though, I have the same thought. I want a season of The Biggest Loser to be dedicated to people who have already lost a substantial amount of weight but are struggling to lose the last 30 pounds or so. I think that is where a lot of my trouble lies. When you weigh 260 lbs and finally get off your bum, you start to see results relatively quickly. As the pounds seem to melt away, it's easy to get hyped up and want to work harder and harder to keep the weight coming off. I feel like its hard to establish that momentum when you are working to lose the last 20-30 pounds and the weight simply doesn't come off as quickly. But then again, I guess that's where you truly prove how much you want to be healthy and where you truly start to ramp up your workout, focus, and dedication.

I have decided to weigh myself daily for the first week. After the first week I will weight myself once a week on Monday morning. So, today's weight was down .5 lbs from yesterday; 195.5. An overall weight loss of 2 lbs.

It's time to make this happen; failure is not an option.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment