Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 9

My arms are killing me.

Ok, not really, but I worked my arms a lot today and even made some funny faces and grunt sounds when lifting; you know, the ones I used to make fun of people for. Haha. I think I will keep doing it though, my arms felt huge.

I managed the calories well today, until dinner. I didn't go over my allotment, though! I would have been even more calorically efficient had I not had dinner with a friend, but it was a good time and I was careful, so it's all good.

And now, without further adieu...the official weigh in results for the week were 193 lbs. I lost 4.5 lbs. last week!! While this is very exciting, I must not expect such every week, because, for one, such a substantial amount is not necessarily healthy and it is also not likely to lose so much each week.

That's one big step in the right direction.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment