Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 8

I am so tired.

Monday has kicked me in the bum. I went to the University Fitness Center today to work out with some friends. I was reminded why I stopped going there. Something about the atmosphere makes me feel rushed. And, while there is generally a younger crowd and thus more eye candy, I feel uncomfortable around people who are considerably more fit than I am. I think I get discouraged because I begin to wonder if I will ever get to where they are. The answer I have come to is yes, I will. Maybe I won't look the way they do or be as strong as they are, but I will get to where they are in that I too will be comfortable with myself. It's not the result that counts anyway, it's the journey!

No official weigh in results today...oops. I should have them tomorrow!

Thin thoughts...thin thoughts...thin thoughts...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment