Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 7

I think I felt a muscle.

Today was a good day. Rather productive; filled will good food, church with a good friend, studying, and a good visit to the gym.

I like the fact that I can feel my body changing. I always thought it took weeks to feel results from weight lifting (aside from the soreness of course). But I have to admit, my arms, chest, and legs feel bigger and more toned already! And best of all, my stomach is seemingly starting to tighten a little. This makes me happiest of all, because my stomach is probably my biggest issue. When I lost weight the first time I didn't lift weights, because, as I said, I thought it took forever to see results. Thus, since I didn't work on toning up as I was slimming down, I am still left with floppy skin on my arms and especially my stomach. Hopefully I can resolve some of that this time!

Sorry for the abbreviated post; I think sleep would be best as tomorrow is Monday. Tomorrow is also the first day of my second week of this endeavor! Weeee!!

Today's weight was 194.5 lbs. Up 0.5 lbs. from yesterday, but I will keep positive thoughts for tomorrow's official one week weigh in!

How low can you go??






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment